Aug 28, 2007

AiR base opening



>>>>>>>>
Finally I finished the installation, and it looked real nice and well-made, I was very happy with the results. Also I had the chance at at the request of the curator form Quartier21 to occupy the adjacent room for a week, there I install the "negatives" of the main pieces I cut out of wool felt material.
Overall the concept of the curators uniform, the transition between Brooklyn and Vienna and the time spent in Vienna doing this work and living at MQ have been an amazing experience, in great part due to the people I met while working on this project : Jasmin, Mariela , Anita and Thomas, Elisabeth and her team, all new good friends for ever. And it was very nice to reconnect and see old friends in Vienna, thank you Monika and Mark, Claudia, Doris and Franz. And thank you to all the Morath family for their support and love.





>>>>>>>>
great after party at studio 513!!
delicious goulash and great company.

No comments: